Issues with setting nozzle heights

CamObsMaintenance

Issues with setting nozzle heights

Postby CamObsMaintenance » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:37 pm

So I had to replace the old nozzles after they clogged and appeared damaged.
No issues with that, although it seems a lot of work, stripped the whole lower end to clean out a jam too after the filament decided to snap.
Now I can't for the life of me manage to get the nozzles to level to the bed the right one is sitting to low for a start (yes I followed the guide to the letter in changing the heights after installing nozzles)
I don't get the obvious switch in height either when i chose the other nozzle???
What am I doing wrong?

Vicky@Raise3D

Re: Issues with setting nozzle heights

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:33 am

Would you like to advise what type of printer you are refering to Pro series or E-series?

CamObsMaintenance

Postby CamObsMaintenance » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:32 am

Hi Sure it is the Pro2 when re installing the heads the nozzles are at almost the same height and when changing between right and left they do not appear to move.

CamObsMaintenance

Postby CamObsMaintenance » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:56 pm

So after taking off the front fan I can see that when I select left and right nozzles that the selector is not moving. If I change the "height" on the input panel I can get movement that is sporadic and not what I would expect at all. I am not sure if this is a software issue or hardware..

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:31 pm

Can you check whether the servo cable at the back of the runout sensor is plugged in properly.
And if the blue light on the back of the runout sensor come on consistantly when it switches to the right hotend?

Return to “Pro2 Series”