Filamentive clicking and not printing

sfitzpsp

Filamentive clicking and not printing

Postby sfitzpsp » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:57 pm

Hi there,

we have a pro2 plus and we are having a real nightmare where by some filaments just arent playing ball. If we use filamentive for instance i can load/unload fine into the printer but as soon as i try and print i just get a constant clicking and barely any filament is coming out.

If i try with Raises premium PLA this works fine. no clogs or anything ive tried enabling the low current option in advance settings but still no joy

any ideas?

Thanks

mdana

Re: Filamentive clicking and not printing

Postby mdana » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:30 pm

Have you tried adjusting the tension on the extruder (the spring loaded thumb screw on each side of the extruder)?

Sunshine

Postby Sunshine » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:36 pm

What type of filament are you using? Do you have the top cover on? You say it does not happen when you load/unload but happens when you print, is it immediately or can you extrude for some time and then it happens?

IliaT

Postby IliaT » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:07 pm

Probably wrong temperature of the nozzle. If the temperature is set correctly maybe there is a hardware or software issue so the nozzle is actually colder. If you have thermal couple or thermal camera you can check if the actual nozzle temperature matches the temperature represented on the screen. I feel it is not.

Return to “Pro2 Series”