Brand New Printer - Display not Working

jasace69

Brand New Printer - Display not Working

Postby jasace69 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:59 am

I just purchased a new Raise3D Pro2. During the unboxing process, when I got to turning the printer on the display stayed dark even after 1 hour+ and is also not responsive to touch; the printer lights and fans are on. The vendor sent me instructions about how to remove the display and check for any connections that may have come loose during shipping from China. As I am not an engineer and dont want to invalidate the warranty, plus given the complexity of that exercise, I am not keen to try it. Has anyone else come across this problem before? I bought this printer precisely so that I would not have to constantly assemble/disassemble it to get functioning prints although from this experience + other posts on the hardware section, I already get the impression that I made a mistake in buying this printer. All help appreciated - thank you, Jason

Vicky@Raise3D

Re: Brand New Printer - Display not Working

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:11 am

Sorry about the issue.
I feel your supplier is most likely looking for images to confirm where the issue is from. The most key point here is do not do any connection check when power on. Before you power on the machine, it is better to send images to your supplier to confirm it is safe to start to avoid damage.

mdana

Re: Brand New Printer - Display not Working

Postby mdana » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:33 pm

I just replaced the display on our Pro2 Plus and it’s pretty straight forward (support will send instructions when you open a ticket).

Return to “Pro2 Series”