Wifi switch off after power down

KS_Husker

Re: Wifi switch off after power down

Postby KS_Husker » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:20 am

ya, I tried all of this. I've restarted the printer, the sofware, disconnected wifi, turned it back on. Everything. The printer is connected to wifi, and the computer is connected to my network just as it was before I shut the printer off, and now I can't get them to connect no matter what. It's odd. Yes, I'd like to try the beta version you have Vicky. I'll send you a message. Thank you.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:36 pm

KS_Husker wrote:ya, I tried all of this. I've restarted the printer, the sofware, disconnected wifi, turned it back on. Everything. The printer is connected to wifi, and the computer is connected to my network just as it was before I shut the printer off, and now I can't get them to connect no matter what. It's odd. Yes, I'd like to try the beta version you have Vicky. I'll send you a message. Thank you.

Will ask the software team to prepare one for you and share the link with you soon.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:44 am

Vicky@Raise3D wrote:
KS_Husker wrote:ya, I tried all of this. I've restarted the printer, the sofware, disconnected wifi, turned it back on. Everything. The printer is connected to wifi, and the computer is connected to my network just as it was before I shut the printer off, and now I can't get them to connect no matter what. It's odd. Yes, I'd like to try the beta version you have Vicky. I'll send you a message. Thank you.

Will ask the software team to prepare one for you and share the link with you soon.

PM sent.

Ronvp

Postby Ronvp » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:29 pm

FYI, since I restarted the printer from the touch screen my WIFI connects every time.. and maybe this helps:
My printer is connected to 5G WIFI and I have a permanent IP address assigned for the printer (in my router).

KS_Husker

Postby KS_Husker » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:47 pm

I will try the new software. I have tried using my 5g wifi and the 3g or whatever it was (Can't remember right now) but I tried both, and the printer would connect to each one just fine, but I couldn't get Ideamaker to ever find my printer for some reason.

I will update when I figure something out.

Return to “Pro2 Series”