Has anyone used the 3D Solex Raise3D Matchless Nozzles?

Spikeysonic

Has anyone used the 3D Solex Raise3D Matchless Nozzles?

Postby Spikeysonic » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:21 pm

Has anyone used the 3D Solex Raise3D Matchless Nozzle 3rd party upgrades and if so which ones and are they any good? Also this applies to various materials.

0) how do they compare to the stock nozzles in relation to the below questions

1) What is Matchless Technology? and how is it less leaky or drippy?

2) How would you unclog the Nozzles (with PLA, PVA, Nylon, Poly Support, Ninja Flex etc and anything else listed in this email)

3) What filament are they suited or not suited to and does the nozzle diameter have an effect in this.

I have used (or tried and failed in many cases to use ) PLA, Polymaker Poly Support, Ninjaflex, Polymaker PC Plus, Polymaker Poly Flex, Nylon (fail) PVA not only fail but cooked in hot ends and destroyed 2 costing me £180), Pet G, and want to try ABS and other materials.

4) Would these work with filaments with additives like wood or metal.

5) What settings do you change to maximise the use benefits from the nozzles and speed things up.

ALL of the Settings, not just temperature and speed but the retractions, oooze controls, all the support settings, infill all the various speeds like infill, first layer, support temperature changes etc for various materials including PLA, Pet G, Ninja Flex. Poly Flex, Poly Support, Polymaker PC Plus, Nylon, PVA, ABS etc and should any materials NOT be run though this.

6) Any issues with dual extrude printing including nozzles getting caught

7) What about bed levelling gaps? Any changes?

8) Any firmware updates for the Raise 3D N2 Dual.

9) Anything else I should know about with these.

10) Can you do the above with the setting recommendations for 0.25,0.4,0.6, 0.8 which the printer is designed for.

11) What extra setting changes would be needed for 1.0, 1.5 and 2.0 mm nozzles.What would be the limitations in design etc for these sizes and are there any issues with the large nozzles for the various materials.

12) With larger nozzles say 1.0mm can you get thinner output etc

Return to “N Series”