every boot

planetech3D

every boot

Postby planetech3D » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:37 am

I have an N2 that has every boot I have to remove the network cable for which can start otherwise the boot process does not go through until the progress bar hangs and the process does not reach the user interface.
If I unplug the rj45 cable, the start will happen normally.
I changed the rj45 cable and the Ethernet switch, it does not solve the problem.
I downgrade then upgrade the firmware touch raise always the same.
Have you met this case?
Thanks for your help

Vicky@Raise3D

Re: every boot

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:45 pm

Do you mean you are unplugging your own Ethernet cable or the Ethernet extension cable on touchscreen?
When you open the back cover of the touchscreen, you can see one Ethernet cable plug on the screen board which is the extension cable providing the Ethernet plug at the back of the printer.
Power off the printer and unplug the extension cable and plug your own Ethernet cable directly to touchscreen board then power on and see whether the issue has been solved.

planetech3D

Postby planetech3D » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:06 am

I unplug the cable from the back of the printer. I have never handled the rj45 cable inside the printer.
Also if I turn off the switch electrically, so the printer is no longer connected to the network, in this case it starts. If the printer is connected to my local network it will not start.
I have several RAISE N2 and N2 + connected on my local network, it's the only one to see this behavior.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:50 pm

If connecting your Ethernet cable directly onto touchscreen board without extension Ethernet cable can power on with no issue, then the problem part might be the extended cable.

Return to “N Series”