Bad prints / heavy issues

raisen3d

Bad prints / heavy issues

Postby raisen3d » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:40 am

Hi there! For many months my n2 Plus had printed very well and I also used different nozzles to get really fine quality. But, a few weeks ago the prints are pretty bad.
First off all my Bondtech extruder clocked a few times, than I´ve changed the PTFE tube. No better results. I also changed the nozzles and today I switched the complete heat block....also with no better results.
I have also reset the printer to factory setting...no result.

So I´m really out of ideas what it could be. Maybe some of you could help me. I have attached an image from a typical print.
IMG_6087.JPG

Daws

Re: Bad prints / heavy issues

Postby Daws » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:04 am

This looks like not enough filament, did you change your extrusion width settings in the slicer?
CAD-NX Printer-Raise3D N2

jetdillo

Postby jetdillo » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:23 pm

If you're having problems with your Bondtech, check to make sure the set-screw on the inside gear is tight and not causing the gear to wobble and make the filament bind. I ran into this last year and it took me a while to figure out. The symptoms jumped all over the place, just like the gear :D :roll:
https://forum.raise3d.com/viewtopic.php ... ech#p32520

Noren

Postby Noren » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:03 pm

It looks like you have choosen 3 mm filament rather than 1,75 mm in the slicer. Do you use IdeaMaker? I did that mistake with cura and got something similar.

raisen3d

Postby raisen3d » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:32 am

I found the solution. I made a reset and forgot to change the e-steps in the settings. That was the cause.

Return to “N Series”