HeatBed Problem

KébeQ

HeatBed Problem

Postby KébeQ » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:30 am

Hello,

sorry for my english, i'm french ...

I have since a problem with my heatbed, it does not heat, whether I enter manually or by launching a print. it accepts the temperature that I give, but it does not heat and the probe indicates 0

I of course restarted the printer, cut the power also to be on.
I specify that RAISE TOUCH and Firmware are up to date on the latest version

Thanks

Vicky@Raise3D

Re: HeatBed Problem

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:50 pm

Does the target temperature touchscreen of heated bed change as you set?
The current temperature of the heated bed on touchscreen stays 0C on touchscreen?
Have you tried use your finger to touch the build surface to check whether it is not heating up as screen says or it does heat up, but screen is reporting a wrong value?
Please power off the printer and check whether there is any loose connection or abnormal on the cables at the rear side of the heated bed.

KébeQ

Postby KébeQ » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:10 pm

Hello and thank you for your answer.

When I enter a temperature value, it records my request. The requested temperature is displayed on the second line.
Even after 15minutes the Heatbed remains totally cold. The measured temperature remains at zero,

I checked the connection, as well as the electrical continuity of the power supply of the heatbed and the temperature sensor, everything is correct

Thank you

KébeQ

Postby KébeQ » Wed May 01, 2019 9:23 am

Hello and thank you for your answer.

yes when I enter a temperature value, the second line take into account my request, the target is well recorded.

Even after 15 minutes the heatbed stays cool to the touch and the temperature always shows zero,

the connections at the back of the tray are good, and at the motherboard also.

I also checked the electrical continuity of the probe and the tray power that are OK,

the 24V input on the motherboard works, but nothing on the tray power output.

When I heat an extruder the LED in front on the motherboard turns on,

but when I heat the tray HB led on the motherboard does not turn on.

I checked again and reinstalled the firmware and raisetouch but the problem is the same.
I tried to enter a temperature directly by the touch screen, or by launching a print, or even by ideamaker.

In all cases the result is the same.

Thanks for your help

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Wed May 01, 2019 7:00 pm

Can you put a glass of hot water or any other safe hot thing in center of heated bed and check whether the bed temperature on touchscreen changes?

KébeQ

Postby KébeQ » Wed May 01, 2019 8:25 pm

I did it, I used a peltier to simulate temperature changes, without success.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Thu May 02, 2019 5:24 pm

Have measured the output from the motion board to heated bed at different points? On motion board, at the heated bed side of the cable? If there is no output from motion board to heated bed, there should be something wrong with the motion board at least.
Please open a support ticket to reach to our technicians at http://help.raise3d.com and forward all your check steps and result there to let them find the right resource to help your issue.

Return to “N Series”