RaiseTouch not updating

Iamkar33m

RaiseTouch not updating

Postby Iamkar33m » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:44 am

Hey guys, I'm back! I picked up a new (to me) Raise 3D N2 Plus with a few quirks I need to get ironed out. The biggest issue right now is that it is stuck on RaiseTouch 0.9.7, and I am trying to update it to the latest. I've formatted the USB 2.0 disk to FAT32 and I made sure to put the raisepack file in the root of the USB drive. I plugged it into several USB ports on the side and it seems that the printer is not picking up the update. I dropped a gcode file to the USB drive and printed it successfully, so I know the printer can see the USB stick.

Any ideas?

Best,
Kareem

Vicky@Raise3D

Re: RaiseTouch not updating

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:19 pm

Would you like to try other versions listed here lower than the latest one?
https://www.raise3d.com/pages/raise-touch-all-versions

Iamkar33m

Postby Iamkar33m » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:47 am

Hi Vicky,

I tried every version from 0.9.11 to current. Nothing seems to trigger the update. I tried 3 different usb 2.0 sticks formatted as FAT32. I’ve only had 1 version of the raisepack in at a time. I tried the full printer power off then power back on method and the restart from the settings menu method. Nothing seems to work.

Best,
Kareem

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:31 am

Would you like to go to your touchscreen to see the available storage for your printer? If it still looks a lot remaining, please login your touchscreen via SSH from your laptop and check the available RMA.

Return to “N Series”