N2 plus serial error 1010

DumbEinstein

N2 plus serial error 1010

Postby DumbEinstein » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:24 am

Hi, I was mid print when my printer stopped and showed the error "serial error. No such device or address. Error 1010."

I have attached images of both the error and info page.

I put the printer into safe mode and noticed that the firmware was not showing up in the info page. I tried to update the firmware to see if that would fix it but I am still getting the same error message.

The fans and LED's are still working so power is getting to them but I cant workout what made this error happen mid print.

My printer is effectively totally useless until I can fix the issue so any advice would be helpful.
Attachments
info page.jpg
error message.jpg

Steven@Raise3D

Re: N2 plus serial error 1010

Postby Steven@Raise3D » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:27 am

DumbEinstein wrote:Hi, I was mid print when my printer stopped and showed the error "serial error. No such device or address. Error 1010."

I have attached images of both the error and info page.

I put the printer into safe mode and noticed that the firmware was not showing up in the info page. I tried to update the firmware to see if that would fix it but I am still getting the same error message.

The fans and LED's are still working so power is getting to them but I cant workout what made this error happen mid print.

My printer is effectively totally useless until I can fix the issue so any advice would be helpful.

I would suggest creating a support ticket so that one of our technical support engineers can better assist you in resolving this issue.

Return to “N Series”