Thank you Steven for forward my wishes.
4. After the print is finish, I have to answer a few questions if the print is successfully +++
why do I have to answer these questions every time? what purpose do it have? And can it be removed?
Search found 9 matches
Search found 9 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:26 pm
- Forum: Feature Requests, Ideas, Wishes
- Topic: IdeaMaker feature requests
- Replies: 174
- Views: 45458
Vicky@Raise3D wrote:Terje wrote:I wish it was easier to adjust the seam position on the Ideamaker slicer, and easier to see the seam in the preview.
We have added adding Seam into Preview in developing list, as well as paint Start points directly on model.
That sounds great, se forward to that feature.
1. When I pause the print, the buildplate go all way back. I wish that it go all way to the front so I can inspect/cleanup/modify the print easier. 2. I buy the E2 manly to use support filament on a separat head. Today I print nylon cf, PC, PET-G ++ on my left hotend and use Innovatefil Hydrosolube ...
- Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:40 am
- Forum: Software
- Topic: [BUG][IM-4.0.1]Bridge only detected if it is wide enough
- Replies: 8
- Views: 673
Any news regarding the small bridging detection? I struggle to print a part in my new Raise3d E2 using ideamaker do to it do not detect the bridge. Have try out many different setting but still get bad bridging result. In Prusaslicer the bridging get detected on the same part. I see that the lowest ...