Big problem with PRO2 Plus

Thoughts about Raise3D, 3D printing and making in general.
AFTECH

Big problem with PRO2 Plus

Postby AFTECH » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:54 am

Good morning.
Last monday i've received my Pro 2 Plus printer and i only used it for single extruder without any issue.
Yesterday i tried to print a part in dual extrusion.
I've done the procedure for the installation of the 2nd filament and everything was ok.
I used ideamaker to slice the model using dual extruders and the slice was ok too.
I've launched the print and after the heating sequence i've heard a big mechanical noise: the Z plate was going up after 0 position in spite of the sensor had already detected the Z rod.
I've opened a incident ticket with my printer dealer but i don't know if anybody had the same problem.
I've also did the upgrade of firmware.

Thanks in advance for your help

Vicky@Raise3D

Re: Big problem with PRO2 Plus

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:12 am

Have tried with Home Z on screen after that failed print?
And check whether the Z height screw can move to reach the height of end stop switch properly or not.

AFTECH

Postby AFTECH » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:35 pm

Hello
Sorry for being late but i thought the subject was not validated because i didn't see it in the forum.
There was a problem with the Z sensor,after having disconnected and reconnected it and do a fine adjusment of the screw it works now.
But i also have a problem with the nozzle that touch the part during printing (i've made a new topic for that).
Thank you for your answer.

Skadoodoo

Postby Skadoodoo » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:14 am

Everything has gone wrong with my Pro2. I bought it in September, and now have an expensive brick. First layer never sticks, g-code goes wild with large prints, and supports don't stick to the part. Any advice?

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:16 am

Skadoodoo wrote:Everything has gone wrong with my Pro2. I bought it in September, and now have an expensive brick. First layer never sticks, g-code goes wild with large prints, and supports don't stick to the part. Any advice?

Have you double confirmed your Z offset? Which type filament are you using? What temperature?
Have you reach to our tech support about the issues you meet?

Return to “General”