Is my Pro2 preheating correctly?

Thoughts about Raise3D, 3D printing and making in general.
mastersapo
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 3:13 am

Re: Is my Pro2 preheating correctly?

Postby mastersapo » Sat May 26, 2018 3:17 am

My printer worked great the first few times and now when I switched from a left extruder only print to a right extruder only print I got the same issue. Any fix yet?

jschmidt
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:21 pm

Re: Is my Pro2 preheating correctly?

Postby jschmidt » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:28 pm

Hello,
I have the same problem. The right extruder works fine if the left extruder prints the raft. But if I have a right extruder-only print, the right extruder never lowers to print the raft (left extruder is still the lowest).

Pro2, ideaMaker 3.1.7

Thanks
Jake

User avatar
Vicky@Raise3D
Posts: 4563
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:54 am

Re: Is my Pro2 preheating correctly?

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:52 am

jschmidt wrote:Hello,
I have the same problem. The right extruder works fine if the left extruder prints the raft. But if I have a right extruder-only print, the right extruder never lowers to print the raft (left extruder is still the lowest).

Pro2, ideaMaker 3.1.7

Thanks
Jake


We have found a bug in firmware which may cause this issue. Please shoot us a support ticket at help.raise3d.com, we have a beta version having debugged this issue currently doing internal test. If you'd like to help test, we can share it with you.

alex299300
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:42 pm

Re: Is my Pro2 preheating correctly?

Postby alex299300 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:49 pm

Vicky@Raise3D wrote:
jschmidt wrote:Hello,
I have the same problem. The right extruder works fine if the left extruder prints the raft. But if I have a right extruder-only print, the right extruder never lowers to print the raft (left extruder is still the lowest).

Pro2, ideaMaker 3.1.7

Thanks
Jake


We have found a bug in firmware which may cause this issue. Please shoot us a support ticket at help.raise3d.com, we have a beta version having debugged this issue currently doing internal test. If you'd like to help test, we can share it with you.


I have the same problem.
How can I lowered left or right extruder manually (by using the menu)?

User avatar
Vicky@Raise3D
Posts: 4563
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:54 am

Re: Is my Pro2 preheating correctly?

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:54 am

alex299300 wrote:
Vicky@Raise3D wrote:
jschmidt wrote:Hello,
I have the same problem. The right extruder works fine if the left extruder prints the raft. But if I have a right extruder-only print, the right extruder never lowers to print the raft (left extruder is still the lowest).

Pro2, ideaMaker 3.1.7

Thanks
Jake


We have found a bug in firmware which may cause this issue. Please shoot us a support ticket at help.raise3d.com, we have a beta version having debugged this issue currently doing internal test. If you'd like to help test, we can share it with you.


I have the same problem.
How can I lowered left or right extruder manually (by using the menu)?


The easiest way is use Auto-loading or unloading function in Ultilities tab. Once the nozzle is enabled to load filament at target temperature (needs to be at least over 180C by default), it will be dropped off to start loading filament.


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests