IdeaMaker Camera Viewing

Please post your suggestions for software changes here
jhopkinsiv

IdeaMaker Camera Viewing

Postby jhopkinsiv » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:26 pm

It would be nice if you were able to do a few more things with the camera when monitoring your print in IdeaMaker from another PC on the network.

- View the camera full screen or at least be able to maximize the session window so the camera video was a little larger.
-Provide RTSP stream so we can do more with the camera
-Add buttons so you can take a snapshot in the same window
-Ability to record and save to either a USB stick or a network drive so you can look back on how it printed
-Ability to do a time-laps like Octolapse of your print so you can share things you are printing.

Vicky@Raise3D

Re: IdeaMaker Camera Viewing

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:29 am

Thanks for all your suggestions!
Some of your suggestions have already been added into developing list before, you may can see them in next version of ideaMaker and RaiseTouch.
We will add the others into developing list.

jhopkinsiv

Re: IdeaMaker Camera Viewing

Postby jhopkinsiv » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:23 pm

Also i feel like the printer needs a little more processing power. If the printer is printing and i wanna go into the local storage and clean up all the old files and load in new ones its very very slow or not responsive at all. since the goal is to have the printing all the time the only time i have to do this kind of stuff is when its printing.

I,m just throwing it out there because if Raise3D wants to be the best printer on the market it really should be above and beyond not only in the hardware but also features on the software.

Return to “Software”