Live change infill/support

Please post your suggestions for software changes here
simon_srp

Live change infill/support

Postby simon_srp » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:04 pm

Hi

I would find it nice to be able to change infill/support settings when my feature is in sliced preview mode. Then I would be able to see the differences in the construction/design/time elapse and amount om material directly when I choose between all the different support types or infill types.

Because now I first have to close the slice preview, then change my settings and then slice it again and then repeat it until im satisfied.
I think it can be smoother and easier and much more time efficient if I simply can choose another option and see the effect directly.

Vicky@Raise3D

Re: Live change infill/support

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:50 pm

You should can directly carry out another slicing from the preview page if you are running the latest version of ideaMaker.
1.png

Korni

Postby Korni » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:29 pm

However, we CAN NOT directly view or change any changes in the preview page, but MUST first to slice back.
simon_srp is right
Pro2+ Image

simon_srp

Postby simon_srp » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:57 am

Korni wrote:However, we CAN NOT directly view or change any changes in the preview page, but MUST first to slice back.
simon_srp is right

Yes, exactly.
I would like to change the infill type direct in slice-mode, so I instantly can compare the printing time and/or build design etc.

KS_Husker

Postby KS_Husker » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:42 pm

I agree. I noticed this recently after using a different software before. I miss the quick view change option to quickly see what the effect will be.

Return to “Software”