PETG CARBON and petg

Share your successful printing settings with others here. If you have any question about the parameters or printing skills of some filament, please find here.
vortex3d

PETG CARBON and petg

Postby vortex3d » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:08 pm

Hi guys, need your help with my n2plus, i can print all filament without any problem, but with PETG and PETG carbon i have always the same results
P1000684.JPG
if someone can help me, give me ideas of what i can do better, 260° is the baddest temperature, 240° is better but not excellent.

OncologyEngineer

Re: PETG CARBON and petg

Postby OncologyEngineer » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:23 pm

Hi Vortex3d,

I haven't used the PETG Carbon but I've had success with standard PETG on my N2+. I'm still learning and I'm sure others will be able to guide you better but looking at your print it has pretty bad stringing which can be reduced by reducing the temperature. I would also turn retraction on but don't have the value up too high otherwise you may get ringing. The settings I used were 205C on the extruder, 60C on the bed (probably not necessary), and 2.5 for the retraction, otherwise standard PLA template. Maybe give that a go and see what the brain trust comes up with.
Cheers, Onc Eng.
N2+ dual standard
Based in Sydney, Australia

vortex3d

Re: PETG CARBON and petg

Postby vortex3d » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:39 pm

thanks, i will try this setting.... i have several problems with basic petg to....

Return to “Printing Settings”