I have with colorFabb nGen a "little" problem. Most time it is a good material, but since yesterday a nightmare.
In the pictures your can see my last print (after the problem at layer 2). I have on my N1 a clogging. The extruder makes the characteristic noises.
My first idea was, that my retraction settings are not correct, because the problems a present with retraction, when I print many small parts.
But in this case a have not this situation, but anyway the problems with clogging.
I print more than 1,5 kg in this material and more then 98 % of the prints are without problems.
Anyone a idea what is the problem?
My print settings are:
- nozzle temperatur 230 °C (test with +- 5 °C)
- bead temperatur 45 °C
- test with and without acrylic cover
- printing speed (most time 45 mm/s - since 3 weeks tests with 40 mm/s
- retraction 1,5 mm with 10 mm/s
- No bondtech extruder (I need my dual nozzle set up)
I have to print many U-brackets. At the moment I test with only one U-bracket. The clogging starts at 5 mm or 1 mm before end or in the middle of the high. The clogging is random