Pro2: UNUSABLE for PVA / BVOH !!! NO Profi Printer

Share your successful printing settings with others here. If you have any question about the parameters or printing skills of some filament, please find here.
Korni

Pro2: UNUSABLE for PVA / BVOH !!! NO Profi Printer

Postby Korni » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:48 pm

EDIT: I've tried everything ....
Bed leveling, small / large printing speed, small / large retraction, different bed / nozzle temperatures, original PVA profile, support settings ... a Raise3D printer is NOT capable of (at least) using the right nozzle "PVA / BVOH" material as "Support" to print, therefore the #Raise3D Pro2 is NOT a printer for the professional (Semi) area !!!

Either the PVA / BVOH dissolves immediately from the print bed and (or after several layers), keeping the PVA / BVOH no longer together.

SAME print object with "Support" with the same nozzle / material, NO problem !!!

I get the support (ICE) PVA when # Raise3D Pro2 Plus just NOT stick (right nozzle)
205 ° / 60 °.
In addition, the filament does not flow properly
Distance between bed and Nozzle (Right Nozzle) seems OK (0.2 Feeler gauge fits tightly between)
VIDEO: https://youtu.be/doGLfgEe2IY

A.JPG

1.png

2.png

3.png
Attachments
7.png
Last edited by Korni on Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Pro2+ Image

Korni

Re: Raise3D Pro2 Plus Support PVA is not liable

Postby Korni » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:49 pm

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png
Pro2+ Image

Jetguy

Postby Jetguy » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:33 pm

Sorry, I thought this was an S3D question now I see that is incorrect.

Pro2- best of luck.

Noren

Postby Noren » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:02 pm

I would try to lower the distance to the bed.
Make sure to clean the buildtak with isopropylalcohol.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:47 am

If you right nozzle also has similar poor adhesion issue with other filament or only with PVA?

Korni

Postby Korni » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:02 am

Only with PVA !!!
Pro2+ Image

Noren

Postby Noren » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:41 am

In this thread: viewtopic.php?t=960
Vicky from Raise3D wrote:
"We find that buildtak doesn't stick PVA very well. So we turn to glass side with glue."

And it also seems that you have to print really really slow to get it to stick. At least 50% of your usual speed.

Korni

Postby Korni » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:07 am

"Speed" .... is it "Support Speed" or "Print Speed" ( Show me in my Pictures) ??? THX
Pro2+ Image

Korni

Re: Pro2: UNUSABLE for PVA / BVOH !!! NO Profi Printer

Postby Korni » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:13 pm

EDIT: I've tried everything ....
Bed leveling, small / large printing speed, small / large retraction, different bed / nozzle temperatures, original PVA profile, support settings ... a Raise3D printer is NOT capable of (at least) using the right nozzle "PVA / BVOH" material as "Support" to print, therefore the #Raise3D Pro2 is NOT a printer for the professional (Semi) area !!!

Either the PVA / BVOH dissolves immediately from the print bed and (or after several layers), keeping the PVA / BVOH no longer together.

SAME print object with "Support" with the same nozzle / material, NO problem !!!
Pro2+ Image

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:58 am

If you have ever tried switching the left side to be PVA and right side to be PLA to run a test?

froth

Postby froth » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:31 pm

I agree this printer is incapable of printing PVA. Its completely not sticking to the bed, nonetheless perfect leveling and printing with same nozzle with different material is working.

akiraxx

Postby akiraxx » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:11 am

Of course you can print PVA / BVOH, you just can't and it works perfectly with bvoh from verbatim.

I don't really want to help you because you like to drag everything into the mud :twisted: but I give you a tip, dry it, dry it, even if it comes fresh from the packaging.

And stop badmouthing everything just because it doesn't work the way you want, and not only here in the forum, also on facebookk, on youtube. you think nobody checks that as you act.

Korni

Postby Korni » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:02 am

akiraxx wrote:Of course you can print PVA / BVOH, you just can't and it works perfectly with bvoh from verbatim.

I don't really want to help you because you like to drag everything into the mud :twisted: but I give you a tip, dry it, dry it, even if it comes fresh from the packaging.

And stop badmouthing everything just because it doesn't work the way you want, and not only here in the forum, also on facebookk, on youtube. you think nobody checks that as you act.

Falls du MICH damit meinst ....

Ich habe gestern 8 Versuche gemacht (PVA von IC & BVOH von Verbatim) alles mit der rechten Düse ... KEINES der Versuche hat geklappt.
Das Druck Bett niedrig gelevelt, langsam gedruckt, keine Retraktion, Bett absolut sauber, frisches Filament, geringe Layerhöhe .....
Entweder hielt die erste Schicht nicht, oder die 2te Schicht löste die erste Schicht.... aber in jedem Versuch fingen die Probleme damit an, das beim ersten Layer die ersten 50-60mm KEIN Filament heraus kam und so KEIN Material auf das Druckbett gedruckt wurde.

Ich ziehe nicht alles in den Dreck, ich kritisiere und bin entäuscht über ein versprochenes Feature einer 5500€ Maschine. Denn so ist diese (meine) Maschine nicht als Profi Drucker zu gebrauchen und hält die zugesicherten Fähigkeiten NICHT ein.
Ich veröffenliche (meine) Probleme in FB/Forum und Youtube vorallem dort, da ich mir eine Lösung davon verspreche.

*******Google Translate*****

If you mean ME that ....

Yesterday I made 8 attempts (PVA of IC & BVOH of Verbatim) everything with the right nozzle ... NONE of the attempts worked.
The printing bed low-level, slowly printed, no retraction, bed absolutely clean, fresh filament, low layer height .....
Either the first layer did not hold, or the 2nd layer dissolved the first layer .... but in each attempt the problems started with the first 50-60mm NO filament on the first layer and so NO material on the print bed was printed.

I do not pull everything in the dirt, I criticize and am disappointed with a promised feature of a 5500€ machine. Because then this (my) machine is not to be used as a professional printer and does not keep the assured abilities.
I publish (my) problems in FB / Forum and Youtube especially there, as I promise myself a solution.
Pro2+ Image

JuergenGK

Postby JuergenGK » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:05 pm

Sorry for jumping me in,

I am not sure but in the supported filaments PVA is not listed. So it should be no surprise, that it doesn’t work.

„Supported Materials:
PLA / ABS / HIPS / PC / TPU / TPE / NYLON / PETG / ASA / PP / Glass Fiber Enforced Carbon Fiber Enforced // Metal Particles Filled / Wood Fille

See: https://www.raise3d.eu/collections/3d-p ... 3d-printer

Just my 2 Cent

Shelton

Postby Shelton » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:40 pm

Did you try packing tape ?

Return to “Printing Settings”