Raise 3d N2 Plus dual nozzle for sale - $2800

Any topics that don't fall into above categories. Please note that your thread may be moved to other discussion boards.
Valencia3dPrint

Raise 3d N2 Plus dual nozzle for sale - $2800

Postby Valencia3dPrint » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:28 pm

Hi guys,

Selling my barely used N2 Plus with dual nozzles. Got it to print large projects for a client, and now that the project is done I don't use it as much anymore. It's taking too much room in my garage, so looking to sell. Local pickup only please. Don't want to deal with shipping.

I priced it right to move it fast. So no low ball offers please. It works great, and it's like new. I will also throw in a few spools of filament.

Located in Valencia, CA. So anyone in the LA area who's interested should contact me. I still have the original box.

IMG_5275.JPG
IMG_5276.JPG

Mecha_Monster

Re: Raise 3d N2 Plus dual nozzle for sale - $2800

Postby Mecha_Monster » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:23 am

Valencia3dPrint wrote:Hi guys,

Selling my barely used N2 Plus with dual nozzles. Got it to print large projects for a client, and now that the project is done I don't use it as much anymore. It's taking too much room in my garage, so looking to sell. Local pickup only please. Don't want to deal with shipping.

I priced it right to move it fast. So no low ball offers please. It works great, and it's like new. I will also throw in a few spools of filament.

Located in Valencia, CA. So anyone in the LA area who's interested should contact me. I still have the original box.

IMG_5275.JPG
IMG_5276.JPG

I am very tempted...

Do you still have the foam? Would it be a nuisance for you to pack it again to send it to other state (Texas)? Also, do you still have the invoice?

zwang14

Re: Raise 3d N2 Plus dual nozzle for sale - $2800

Postby zwang14 » Wed May 30, 2018 4:41 am

I live like 3 hours away from LA. I am interested in the deal but I’ll have to come pick it up at the earliest mid June would that be a problem? Do you still have the receipt?

Return to “Others”