Can not get past home page!

Any topics that don't fall into above categories. Please note that your thread may be moved to other discussion boards.
Chuck K

Can not get past home page!

Postby Chuck K » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:59 pm

Hello,
I purchased a new N2plus yesterday and can not get past the home page. Home page is working fine but when I touch utilities nothing happens. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks :

Vicky@Raise3D

Re: Can not get past home page!

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:01 pm

What about the setting page? Enter with the little gear icon at the top right corner of the screen.
Have you tried with wired mouse? Connected to screen with USB slots at right hand side.

If possible, please share the operating videos via support system with us which will be more efficient for us to follow up your case.
http://help.raise3d.com/helpdesk

Chuck K

Postby Chuck K » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:57 am

Thank you Vicky,
Found that I may have a ground fault. Plugged in a usb mouse and started printing over the weekend. The technician from Profound 3d Jeff called me this morning and asked me to check my usb connections in the Arduino area. As soon as I am done printing this week I will check connections.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:41 am

Please remember advise your reseller whether the touching problem happens on whole screen or some special section.

Return to “Others”