Filament stuck inside

Any topics that don't fall into above categories. Please note that your thread may be moved to other discussion boards.
sgeolog

Re: Filament stuck inside

Postby sgeolog » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:49 pm

Good day everybody,

I got new thermocoupler (V2) (Order #3880). However it does not look the same with old one. Vicky, Can you tell me if I ordered correct one and if you can please send me a picture of thermocouple and hotend for N2+ dual?

Thank you

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:44 am

https://www.raise3d.com/collections/acc ... ure-sensor
Please check this link. Actually we have V1&V2 in totall. Pictures of them are on this page.

If your machine is V1's machine with V1 extruder board, the temperature collection by V2 thermcouple may not such stable.
We will recommend you check the extruder board to V2 to match the V2 thermocouple. Or attach extra 224/63 cap on your V1 extruder board.

sgeolog

Postby sgeolog » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:32 pm

Vicky, I had V1 originally but I changed hotend long time ago and have V2 now. You are selling only V2 (right picture). Thermocoupler I have right now looks like left picture. Please advise.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:32 am

If your machine was installed with V1 hotend and V2 thermcouple, then your extruder board should be V1 by default.
V2 extruder board has Caps installed by default. If yours are V1 board and want to use V2 thermocouple, then you should leave message when purchasing and we will provide you extra Caps for free to match you old board.
If you have ordered from our online shop, please contact with support@raise3d.com. We will find a way to provide you the Caps.

sgeolog

Postby sgeolog » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:40 pm

Thank you Vicky. I will talk to support team.

Return to “Others”