what members do we have from the uk

Any topics that don't fall into above categories. Please note that your thread may be moved to other discussion boards.
SteveyGinge

Re: what members do we have from the uk

Postby SteveyGinge » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:35 pm

Hello all! From West Midlands here, around Birmingham with an N2 dual with V2 hot ends!

woofy

Postby woofy » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:54 am

Norfolk, just south of Norwich.
N2+
Raise3D N2+, Ultimaker2 & UP plus printers.

caxton3d

Postby caxton3d » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:18 pm

I am in Tyne and Wear, and hope to be using my N2 plus for printing large patterns for foundry work.

This is the sort of thing I am talking about where both the actual pattern of the part is required and a 'core box' to produce the sand core to make the cast part hollow. The water manifold on the right is actually only half the part as it failed after 41 hours :( . It should be twice the length with a second flange at an overall length of 550mm.

I have had the printer just over a couple of weeks now and have experienced some problems. Fortunately Vicky at Raise3d is very responsive to your problems and requests for help, and I hope to have my difficulties sorted with a new part shortly.

Barry.
Pattern making for the restoration of vintage Dennis Fire Engines

tja

Postby tja » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:46 pm

Hi all, I'm near Colchester in the northern part of Essex. I have had my N1 dual Ex for a few months now, but just noticed this post.

Return to “Others”