Clogging during a print

Any topics that don't fall into above categories. Please note that your thread may be moved to other discussion boards.
sgeolog

Re: Clogging during a print

Postby sgeolog » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:52 pm

So, Are you trying to say that we print we have to cross fingers? Of course not. In may case I believe distance between 2 pieces (on the picture)
7.jpg
too big. I used fishing line to fill the gap, now i am using blue tape. And this is 21 Century!!! Of course problem can be were is nozzle or somewhere else but... Printer is built and tested. Filament is tested. Why people have problem like this? It is very common problem. They have to figure where is the problem and fix it. People printing 50+ hours prints. Just think about it if its clogged after 49 hours? Not once but twice, 3 times. How do you feel after that? We have Z18 also and it is never clogged like this. If something is wrong it pauses, you can continue later. Because Raise 3D team know this problem exist, they need to fix their firmware to make printer pause the print, we can fix the problem. Sorry if I was a little bit aggressive :)

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:27 am

We are so sorry about that.
The filament monitor testing is on-going.
And we will consider upgrade our extruder in future.
Hope these can bring users better using experience.

sgeolog

Postby sgeolog » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:26 pm

Vicky,
It is good but people need it now. In future will be different technologies. Why can you cannot make print stop when filament does not going thru? At least we will not loose material, time and more important our Patience and nerves? Today I decided to change hot end. First i put old one and it clogged immediately. Then I put New one... The same result. When I loaded filament, I feel it stopped loading probably before it reached nozzle. I pushed it a little and it keep going but because for all hot ends was the same result I can say problem is above.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:28 am

I'm not sure how soon we will release our filament monitor, but it's sure that it will be within this year.
We have already started sample test on our engineering machines.
1 (1).jpg
1 (1).jpg (28.41 KiB) Viewed 224 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (30.96 KiB) Viewed 224 times

We will release it very soon after all function tests completed. Then we will start small-scale trial production. After that, it can be finally ready to the market.

sgeolog

Postby sgeolog » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:38 pm

Thank you, Vicky. Let's wait..... until next year :)

Return to “Others”