IdeaMaker feature requests

Raise3D is always hearing. If you have a feature requested related to our product, or if you have new ideas that need attention from the community, please post here.
justind

Re: IdeaMaker feature requests

Postby justind » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:43 pm

Vicky@Raise3D wrote:
justind wrote:A few (hopefully easy) additional requests:

1) Shortcut key for "Lay Flat": Simplify3D uses Ctrl+L
iM1.JPG

2) "Move Up" and "Move Down" buttons for Print Settings. I've just starting using iM and it seems like the list can become long quickly.
iM2.JPG

Thanks for your suggestions!
For the second one, do you mean you want to move the sequence of printing templates?

Hi Vicky,

Yes, exactly! So that I can keep my most used templates up top, especially because the top template in the sequence seems to be the default.

Gowfster

Postby Gowfster » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:43 am

Add Ideamaker option for Support structure that is thin layer of pva at the model boundary then standard model filament from there down to build plate. Saves money by using small amount of pva

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:40 am

justind wrote:
Vicky@Raise3D wrote:
justind wrote:A few (hopefully easy) additional requests:

1) Shortcut key for "Lay Flat": Simplify3D uses Ctrl+L
iM1.JPG

2) "Move Up" and "Move Down" buttons for Print Settings. I've just starting using iM and it seems like the list can become long quickly.
iM2.JPG

Thanks for your suggestions!
For the second one, do you mean you want to move the sequence of printing templates?

Hi Vicky,

Yes, exactly! So that I can keep my most used templates up top, especially because the top template in the sequence seems to be the default.

Notes taken.
BTW, the shortcut of Lay Flat has been added in the latest beta version released last week.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:49 am

Gowfster wrote:Add Ideamaker option for Support structure that is thin layer of pva at the model boundary then standard model filament from there down to build plate. Saves money by using small amount of pva

In ideaMaker, we have an option called Dense Support Layer, which is several layers between support structure and model with high infill ratio.
In the latest beta version of ideaMaker, you can set different extruder to complete the dense support layers' printing.

eagle1xray

Postby eagle1xray » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:24 pm

yes it was basically shell quantity and density per layer. Thank you i am now trying out the new 3.0.5 ill give this a shot!

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:30 am

eagle1xray wrote:yes it was basically shell quantity and density per layer. Thank you i am now trying out the new 3.0.5 ill give this a shot!

Love to hear more thoughts from you after trying the new version.

Return to “Feature requests, ideas, wishes”