Printer unable to connect over Wifi

Topics around mechanical design, controller and electronics. Mods & hacks welcome.
pearson222

Printer unable to connect over Wifi

Postby pearson222 » Tue May 15, 2018 3:43 pm

I have posted about this before but unfortunately Raise3D will not respond to my ticket or emails. I purchased a pair of N2 Plus Dual printers a year ago and both have been unable to connect to a wireless network. One printer will randomly connect after numerous Touch Screen resets and power cycles but the connection will be dropped after 24 hours. Raise3D support will not respond to my ticket and have only offered a solution of purchasing a wifi extender. Both printers are 20 feet away from an ASUS Nighthawk wireless router... We have gone as far as moving the printer to a neighboring building to try connecting to their wireless network - same result. The fact that Raise3D will not acknowledge the issue or help resolve it is infuriating. Wish I would have only purchased 1 printer as I value customer service almost as much as the product itself.

maxamillo

Re: Printer unable to connect over Wifi

Postby maxamillo » Tue May 15, 2018 4:41 pm

Is the printer connecting to the wifi and its not talking to ideaMaker, or is it not connecting at all? I only ask because my printer was connected to the wifi, but wasn't connecting to ideaMaker. Thought it was a firewall issue, but nothing I did worked. Uninstalling and re-installing seemed to do the trick.

pearson222

Postby pearson222 » Tue May 15, 2018 4:44 pm

It will not connect to any wireless network.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Wed May 16, 2018 7:49 am

Have already left notes to support team. They will back to you soon.

Billucas

Postby Billucas » Thu May 17, 2018 5:34 pm

pearson222 wrote:It will not connect to any wireless network.

Same for me. No WI-FI since two firmwares updates... And no solution.

Korni

Postby Korni » Thu May 17, 2018 5:43 pm

Raise3D .... Errors, Failed, Problems no test videos ...... I hope my pre-order of the Pro2 was not a mistake :-(

pearson222

Postby pearson222 » Thu May 17, 2018 6:22 pm

Vicky@Raise3D wrote:Have already left notes to support team. They will back to you soon.

Could you please define "soon"? Because that is what I was told over a year ago when I first posted about this issue when Raise kept pointing the blame on my network hardware. I was then told the same thing 5 months ago when posting about it again because Raise3D will not respond to any of my communication through my support ticket. We were sold a defective product and I am sick of Raise3D skirting responsibility for their hardware.

Return to “Hardware”