Serial error - No Such device or address

Topics around mechanical design, controller and electronics. Mods & hacks welcome.
rapid3d

Serial error - No Such device or address

Postby rapid3d » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:24 pm

Hello guys, More help from your end. I have this strange problem in my N1 Dual, Where my printer stops without any error being displayed on the screen. When I tried restarted the printer the following error is displayed " No Such device or address" Please check hardware and retry". I tried opening the bottom and ensured all the wire are connected properly. After some restarts the printer works but during long prints it some time fails again. Ps: My second Nozzle temperature reaches 51 deg even its is set to 0 on software ( working on PLA 215). Any one experienced the same.?
Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2018-02-19 at 8.36.48 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-02-19 at 8.36.47 PM.jpeg

Noren

Re: Serial error - No Such device or address

Postby Noren » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:53 pm

You can press on the screen icon to disable the motor. And then move the printhead around the printbed. To see if you get he error when you put “stress” to the cables.

Noren

Postby Noren » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:54 pm

Also check that the flat cable connector on the pcb on the printhead is connected properly. (And the other cables on that pcb as well).

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:59 am

If you have checked for the both ends of ribbon cable (with flat head) (on motion board and extruder board) and USB cable (on screen board and motion board) to confirm they are all well connected but still meet the error, please make contact with us.
http://help.raise3d.com/helpdesk

Return to “Hardware”