N2 Plus Extruder/Hotend Block Dimensions

Topics around mechanical design, controller and electronics. Mods & hacks welcome.
Timber Haint

N2 Plus Extruder/Hotend Block Dimensions

Postby Timber Haint » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:22 pm

I've searched the forums, but I'm not sure of the technical nomenclature for the block that holds the extruder and hotend. In this block there are some extra threaded holes that I'd like to design a part for.

Are there any dimensional diagrams for this block? Namely, the center points of the threaded holes and the thread size in the block so I can properly space my screw holes in the part?

As a workaround I can create a part that has slots in it that will accommodate any variance on where I place my screw holes.

Jetguy

Re: N2 Plus Extruder/Hotend Block Dimensions

Postby Jetguy » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:22 pm

Previous response to this exact topic. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3376&p=18763&hilit=CAD#p18763
Vicky@Raise3D wrote:I'm so sorry that we don't share such kind of file to public.
As I known, there has other users have designed similar kinds of things, you can search on the forum or on our STL sharing website.
Here is a link for your reference: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2207389

Timber Haint

Re: N2 Plus Extruder/Hotend Block Dimensions

Postby Timber Haint » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:49 pm

So maybe I'm using the wrong terminology. The dimensions I need are for this part (in red) and threads (in green).

I don't think the files in the link sent contains this part.

Return to “Hardware”