IM slicer and filament Pro2 related

Discussions about ideaMaker and other printing software.
pjyarnall

IM slicer and filament Pro2 related

Postby pjyarnall » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:19 pm

I tried setting fan speeds on a particular filament to a very low speed... 10%. Turns out the fan won't run at 10%, it just "jitters". The software should not let us input values that exceed operating thresholds. 25% works, but I haven't tried settings in between yet. (What is the lower limit)?

There does not appear to be a way to delete multiple parts from the IM screen when the part has been duplicated. In one case I had eight very small and simple parts printing at once, (mulitples of the same part). I had to select each one to delete to start a different part. One would think that selecting one and using common keyboard commands, like CMD A (CTRL A) would work, but they don't. Add soemthing like select all in the right click pop up window? Something, please.
Pro 2

Vicky@Raise3D

Re: IM slicer and filament Pro2 related

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:06 am

We will test the lower limit of the fan.

Ctrl +a to select all and Shift + Click to mul-select both work in ideaMaker.
You can figure out all shortcuts for commends which has its shortcut in drop list.

pjyarnall

Postby pjyarnall » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:46 pm

Thanks Vicky... The short cut CMD A works, although the use of the command + select to pick one then the other does not. (which was what I had tried previously).
Pro 2

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:17 am

Compared the shortcuts in Mac with Windows, the Command = Ctrl (Windows), Option = Alt (Windows)

pjyarnall

Postby pjyarnall » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:21 pm

You are correct about the key combos... I am using a MS keyboard with my Mac so my key names are switched. I mis named the keys so sorry for the confusion.
Pro 2

Return to “Software”