Liittle help needed

Discussions about ideaMaker and other printing software.
anthrax08

Liittle help needed

Postby anthrax08 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:17 pm

Hi all,

at first, sorry for my bad english.

My name is Markus and I got a Raise3D N2+ with dual Bondtech upgrade. I'm very happy with that printer and everthing works well in singlemode. In dual with Ideamaker also perfekt.
But i have huge problems with Simplify3d.
I read half the internet, but i found no solution. My problem or i think this is my problem is the toolhead setting in T1. If i write the -25 in the toolhead offset x-axis is my model in the slicer from the right extruder shifted. If i write 0 in it, is it in the slicer perfect, but in the print is something wrong. Then is the print from the right extruder a bit too small or "shrunked", but he is on the right place.
I hope you understand my problem and hopefully you have an idea were the problem coul'd be.

Thanks a lot

Markus

Michael.P@Raise3D

Re: Liittle help needed

Postby Michael.P@Raise3D » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:46 pm

Hi Marcus,

I believe I understand your problem but I think a few pictures will help us understand further. Being that you are working with Simplify3D you may need to contact them for support if the problem is a translation in the G-Code. Could you try the same setup with ideaMaker and see if the result is the same?

Kind Regards,
Michael
Michael Petitclerc, Technician
Tel: +888 963 9028
Web: http://www.raise3d.com

anthrax08

Re: Liittle help needed

Postby anthrax08 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:33 pm

Hy Vicky, hy Michael,

thx a lot for your help. I try it tonight and I do not give up until I have found the solution. :)

Kind Regards,

Markus

Return to “Software”