API?

Discussions about ideaMaker and other printing software.
Vicky@Raise3D

Re: API?

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:28 am

jetdillo wrote:
Vicky@Raise3D wrote:
jetdillo wrote:
I'm back in front of my printer. I plugged it into a separate switch with just my laptop, no router or firewall or anything possibly blocking it.
I'm still not able to get to port 10800.

Screenshot of my settings window is below:
Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 12.12.16 PM.png

Would you like to double confirm whether you have enabled API under developer page on your screen?

*sigh*.
That did it. It wasn't enabled there. Which is not entirely obvious or called out very well in the docs.

We should have mentioned this in release notes for the latest version of RaiseTouch.
https://www.raise3d.com/blogs/news/rais ... ease-notes

phibla

Postby phibla » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:14 pm

Vicky@Raise3D wrote:
lenka wrote:Hi Vicky, thanks for your answer. I do not have printer yet, because I am looking for a printer with API which support an operation to POST 3D jobs to the printer.

I will be really thankful if you can send me (in PM) a copy of the documentation.

Lenka.

PM sent.

Hi Vicky,
I'm more or less in the same situation.
Could you send me (in PM) a copy of the documentation? Thanks!

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:42 pm

phibla wrote:
Vicky@Raise3D wrote:
lenka wrote:Hi Vicky, thanks for your answer. I do not have printer yet, because I am looking for a printer with API which support an operation to POST 3D jobs to the printer.

I will be really thankful if you can send me (in PM) a copy of the documentation.

Lenka.

PM sent.

Hi Vicky,
I'm more or less in the same situation.
Could you send me (in PM) a copy of the documentation? Thanks!

As your account is a new account, I'm not sure whether PM can reach to you properly. I have already sent one to you. If you can't find it in your private messages, please open a support ticket at http://help.raise3d.com to reach to us.

Return to “Software”