Build plate lowering on stop

Discussions about ideaMaker and other printing software.
JohnSays

Build plate lowering on stop

Postby JohnSays » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:45 pm

Is there a way to keep the build plate from lowering so far on a stop command from RaiseTouch? This is a relatively new addition to the stop actions, and drives me a bit crazy when I realize that I have done something wrong just as the print is starting. I understand it needs to go through the complete warm up and etc, but why the long drop of the build plate? That causes the build plate and the nozzle to cool down and that involves another unnecessary wait.
- John
2 Raise3D N2 Duals, V2 nozzles, Bondtech BMGs, adjustable table, Panucatt SD2224 drivers, run-out sensor, thermal overload protection resistors on motion controller board, Firmware 1.1.8ABH - with Lin_Advance, Palette+

Jetguy

Re: Build plate lowering on stop

Postby Jetguy » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:38 pm

Version 0.9.10 - June 5, 2018
Added an option to set the Z position of print bed dropping to after print stopped under Setting -> More Settings -> Advanced Settings

Jetguy

Postby Jetguy » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:56 pm

Also, covered in the blog post https://www.raise3d.com/blogs/news/rais ... ease-notes
NEW FEATURES

1. Added “Quick Settings” button to the Utilities Tab

Click the “Quick Settings” button located in the top right of the Utilities tab to enter the “Quick Settings” screen, including:
1) Turn on and turn off the filament detection
2) Set temperature to preheat after print recovery
3) Cool down after loading or unloading filaments
4) Cool down after a print paused
5) Set z-pos to lower the bed after a print stopped

01.1.png

01.2.png

JohnSays

Postby JohnSays » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:39 pm

Awesome! Thank you JetGuy. I tried the new, ah, position setting method of entering length to move (needs a name if it hasn't got one). I like that a lot.
- John
2 Raise3D N2 Duals, V2 nozzles, Bondtech BMGs, adjustable table, Panucatt SD2224 drivers, run-out sensor, thermal overload protection resistors on motion controller board, Firmware 1.1.8ABH - with Lin_Advance, Palette+

Return to “Software”