End of filament sensor

Thoughts about Raise3D, 3D printing and making in general.
GQQSER

End of filament sensor

Postby GQQSER » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:15 am

Hello everyone, i ordered an end of filament sensor for my N2 plus months ago and i have yet to receive it.
I now see the pro 2 is being shipped with this sensor. What gives? Am i the only one not getting the sensor or is it everyone? I submitted a ticket and i get some vague reply that said i would have it in 2 weeks, that was a month ago.
For this and other reasons, i am experiencing buyers remorse. I do not think this machine is worth what i spent on it, and the customer support is horrible.
Any feedback would be helpful.

claytony565

Re: End of filament sensor

Postby claytony565 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:42 pm

GQQSER wrote:Hello everyone, i ordered an end of filament sensor for my N2 plus months ago and i have yet to receive it.
I now see the pro 2 is being shipped with this sensor. What gives? Am i the only one not getting the sensor or is it everyone? I submitted a ticket and i get some vague reply that said i would have it in 2 weeks, that was a month ago.
For this and other reasons, i am experiencing buyers remorse. I do not think this machine is worth what i spent on it, and the customer support is horrible.
Any feedback would be helpful.

I would think you should have gotten it by now. I actually pre-ordered one at the same time I ordered the printer and then like a month later it came in along with the thermal protector.

GQQSER

Postby GQQSER » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:44 pm

I ordered it with my printer as well, that was 2 months ago. They sent the end of filament sensor and then immediately sent out a notification there was a recall on it and instructed not to install it. I only re inquired about it a month ago. I have opened another ticket but I have not received a reply as of yet.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:33 am

Would you like to PM me your shipping information or your ticket number. Will help you check out what is going on.

3DWP

Postby 3DWP » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:14 am

What was the reason it was recalled? I installed one, doesn't seem to work.. Printer does not stop when filament is out (edit: probably left and right mixed up). Mine doesn't look like the one in the webshop here, probably an early version? It also strips the filament and creates more friction.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:37 pm

The difference between old version and new version is the printed cover. If you want to return to get a new one, we'd like to help.
Please open a support ticket on help.raise3d.com to give us more information about you and your order.

Return to “General”