Buildtak Flexplate on Pro2

Thoughts about Raise3D, 3D printing and making in general.
Hellsbellsidaho

Buildtak Flexplate on Pro2

Postby Hellsbellsidaho » Thu May 31, 2018 3:42 pm

Has anybody use the Buildtak Flexplate on the Pro2?

Alex M.

Re: Buildtak Flexplate on Pro2

Postby Alex M. » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:59 pm

We had been looking for the FlexPlate System since we purchase our N2+ in April, but it wasn't available.
Last Friday, 5/25/18, I received an email from Buildtak letting me know the FlexPlate was now available. Therefore I don't think many people have tried it yet.

mastersapo

Postby mastersapo » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:15 am

The removable magnetic plate is great for the Pro2 Plus. My one complaint is I scratched the buildtak and don't know what to buy to replace it. I couldn't find any details in the Pro2 Plus documentation

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:02 am

mastersapo wrote:The removable magnetic plate is great for the Pro2 Plus. My one complaint is I scratched the buildtak and don't know what to buy to replace it. I couldn't find any details in the Pro2 Plus documentation

Shoot sales@raise3d.com a mail. The consumable parts of Pro2 will be online soon. Before that, you can directly consult with your supplier whether they have any stock or lead time to get the part you need for you.

Axel

Postby Axel » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:13 am

I read : "My complaint is scratched the buildtak and I do not know what to buy to replace it."

I also have some questions about this :

- What is the material of the magnetic printing plate ?
- Is the buildtak stuck on it ?
- If the buildtak is damaged or worn, can it be replaced without having to replace the magnetic plate ?
- Will Raise sell the magnetic plate without anything stuck on it ?

This would make it possible to choose another surface, like the PEI or the GECKOTEK, very effective for certain materials

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:52 am

Axel wrote:I read : "My complaint is scratched the buildtak and I do not know what to buy to replace it."

I also have some questions about this :

- If the buildtak is damaged or worn, can it be replaced without having to replace the magnetic plate ?

This would make it possible to choose another surface, like the PEI or the GECKOTEK, very effective for certain materials

Base material is Aluminum.

Yes.

Yes.

We are currently working on the final list of spare parts list of Pro2 series, as far as I known, yes, we will sell the plate separately.

Return to “General”