Pro2 reviews?

Thoughts about Raise3D, 3D printing and making in general.
SpaceNinjaPirate

Pro2 reviews?

Postby SpaceNinjaPirate » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:08 am

Aside from Matterhackers, are there possibly other review units being distributed to some of the bigger and more trusted names in 3D printing on the internet? 3D Printing Nerd? Thomas Sanladerer? Maker's Muse? Just naming a few I know of (there are a lot more I know... forgive me if I left someone off the list). It was the reviews by Joel and Angus of the N2+ that got me very interested in it. I would certainly welcome reviews from them (and Thomas as well) on the Pro2 as well if that's in the cards at some point.

Perhaps sometime after April 25th when the first units start shipping?

Hellsbellsidaho

Re: Pro2 reviews?

Postby Hellsbellsidaho » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:03 pm

I pre-ordered the Pro2 and haven't seen very many reviews. I am hoping I made the right choice.

SpaceNinjaPirate

Postby SpaceNinjaPirate » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:15 am

Hellsbellsidaho wrote:I pre-ordered the Pro2 and haven't seen very many reviews. I am hoping I made the right choice.

Everything I've seen thus far has basically been regurgitation of Raise3D's press release, some of it verbatim.

The only video I've seen of worth is the Matterhackers preview video... there is another preview video available on Youtube but it is merely a slideshow showing the pictures of the Pro2 from this website.

But besides hoping that review units are going to make their way around to various 3D Printing personalities on Youtube, I am really interested in hearing what other users have to say about it too. So once you receive your unit and after you've had a chance to work with it, I wouldn't mind hearing your impressions as well.

Korni

Postby Korni » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:12 am

Hello, I am also very interested in test videos, I have pre-ordered the Pro2 (at a German distributor).
I'm afraid there are problems with Raise3D .... or it does not exist at all :-)
Pro2+ Image

Return to “General”