A new N3Plus soon?

Thoughts about Raise3D, 3D printing and making in general.
BigAlKY

A new N3Plus soon?

Postby BigAlKY » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:48 pm

If I bought a N2plus a few months ago, things would be fine. When I got into this 3D printing, I got a Sindoh DP201 which is fine. Now, I want to print larger models and the Sindoh has all the features I like but the print model only 9 inches tall. Since my budget grew and now I would like a taller 3D printer. I have posted here and Amy has said the features like end of filament notification and automatic bed leveling will be in the next release, but it will be available for the N2plus as well.

So I ask my fellow 3Ders, would you wait for the N3plus to appear or do I go with a N2plus and upgrade as it happens? Trust me, with my research I have found that the Raise is one of the BEST 3D printers around and I always try to get the best:)

Thanking you in advance for your thoughts on this.

Al

Vicky@Raise3D

Re: A new N3Plus soon?

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:36 am

We do have new demo model on testing. But by now we have no clear schedule whether we will release a new model within this year and the pricing as well. Not sure whether the pricing will be the same level or not.
Filament monitor may be released together with the next model, but as the current information I got, it can also work with current models.
We don't have any plan currently to develop auto-leveling, but we will change the design of the bed leveling in next model. Levelness and tuning way will be improved compared with the current one.

BigAlKY

Postby BigAlKY » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:20 pm

Thank you so much for that information. I will wait it out and purchase the next model coming. Quick question... If I purchase it from Amazon, will Raise3d give me technical support to me?

Thanks again

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:40 pm

For sure, we will provide support if you call or contact us.
And if you would like to know more about our products and other solutions, welcome to call us 8889639028.

Return to “General”