Greetings from a new member of Raise3D

Thoughts about Raise3D, 3D printing and making in general.
Vanessa@Raise3D

Greetings from a new member of Raise3D

Postby Vanessa@Raise3D » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:36 pm

Good Morning (or afternoon or evening)
I'm Vanessa, and I'm the newest member here at Raise3D's newest location in the Orange County area!
I'm excited about joining the team, and I can't wait to start sharing the neat stuff we have in store. In addition, I'll be coordinating my efforts with the team here to help answer any questions, and help keep our channels active at all times.
We've got some pretty tall tasks ahead of us, but someone's gotta do it and thankfully I'm excited for the challenges I'll run into here.

A little bit about me,
I like to build, destroy and learn things. I'm a musician, a cosplayer, a gearhead, a cyborg, a tinkerer, and just about anything else I put my mind to.

I got involved with my Hackerspace many years ago and have created some pretty incredible things because of the amazing community I got to surround myself with, and I can't wait to see what's next!

jmp

Re: Greetings from a new member of Raise3D

Postby jmp » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:37 pm

Welcome aboard Vanessa!

Just curious with the Orange County location whether Raise3D was going to have a presence at the Bay Area Maker Faire this year.
RL Name: Jason Preuss Thingiverse: JMP Youtube:http://youtube.com/c/patterntoprint Website: http://www.patterntoprint.com

Vanessa@Raise3D

Postby Vanessa@Raise3D » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:38 pm

jmp wrote:Welcome aboard Vanessa!

Just curious with the Orange County location whether Raise3D was going to have a presence at the Bay Area Maker Faire this year.

Thanks for the warm welcome!
Unfortunately, we won't be at the Bay Area Maker Faire this year. We're currently planning our show in May at Rapid+TCT in Pittsburgh, PA. We are definitely planning more local shows and events, and we hope to see you in the near future.

Michael.P@Raise3D

Postby Michael.P@Raise3D » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:09 pm

While Raise3D will not be officially present at the Bay Area MakerFaire, I will be in attendance as usual along with a few others from my area. If you happen to see us please feel free to talk to us.
Michael Petitclerc, Technician
Tel: +888 963 9028
Web: http://www.raise3d.com

Evan

Postby Evan » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:15 pm

Welcome Vanessa. So glad to see Raise3D putting an office in Orange County. It was nice to have John personally deliver the spare parts to me the other day and have a quick chat with him.

Vanessa@Raise3D

Postby Vanessa@Raise3D » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:29 pm

Evan wrote:Welcome Vanessa. So glad to see Raise3D putting an office in Orange County. It was nice to have John personally deliver the spare parts to me the other day and have a quick chat with him.

Glad it all worked out! If you have any questions or issues in the future, don't hesitate to give us a call.

Return to “General”