Orb Polymer out of business ???

Thoughts about Raise3D, 3D printing and making in general.
petermake3d

Orb Polymer out of business ???

Postby petermake3d » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:10 pm

Orb Polymer has ceased communication with vendors and customers. I place a large $ order with them in December and they took my money but I have not heard from them since. Phone calls go unanswered and emails are now bouncing back.

Anyone know whats going on?

Its a shame since Orb was my favorite brand of filament.

Helipilot

Re: Orb Polymer out of business ???

Postby Helipilot » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:20 pm

Is this true. I also love there products.
Which filament is similar to Orb?
Raise 3D N2 Dual purchased Aug 9th 2016

deckedout3d

Re: Orb Polymer out of business ???

Postby deckedout3d » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:10 pm

I have the presidents personal cell phone number, Joe Jibrail 832-722-6927 (enjoy). And i too have not been able to get in touch with them for the last 6 weeks. I placed dozens of orders with them in 2016 and built up a good repor with them. Then in 2017 i placed two larger orders and i received one box that stated "box 1 of 4" and i have not received or heard anything since. i have emailed their team, left voice mails on both joes phone number and their HQ number. And the only time i got though to someone, they hung up on me when i told them my issue.

At this point i have been leaving them messages everday for almost 4 weeks straight and im certain im being ignored, but why? if they are going out of business, i will be contacting my CC and disputing charges.

Did either of you get anywhere with your issues? I am very blown away at their lack of customer service so something has had to of happened. Which is a shame because i loved their product!!!.

Return to “General”