Printer fail at the end

Thoughts about Raise3D, 3D printing and making in general.
GuilhermeZG

Printer fail at the end

Postby GuilhermeZG » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:34 am

Hi, Im new at the community but im making prints every day. Im here today cause im with a problem that i cant fix it.

I have a N2PLUS and in almost every print when it close to the end of the print it fails stopping extruding material but it the printer dont stop to make the moves of the job. The filament is not even close to the end and its not clogged up cause after the end of the job i try to load a new filament and i dont have problems. I try different thing to solve the problems happens only with long jobs.

Another problem is that i cant connect with the printer anymore or make upload from ideaMaker both of thing printer and the ideaMker are in the newest version of the software.

What could be the problem? The extruder?

Vicky@Raise3D

Re: Printer fail at the end

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:54 pm

Does your cooling fans working properly? To confirm this, please do not heat your nozzles and put your hand under the fan duct downward air outlet and see whether you can feel the cooling air continuously from side cooling fan.
Would you like to advise the version number of your ideaMaker and RaiseTouch? Does it show any error message when you try to connect the printer from ideaMaker?

Return to “General”