Welcome to Raisers New Home!

Thoughts about Raise3D, 3D printing and making in general.
jerteach

Re: Welcome to Raisers New Home!

Postby jerteach » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:51 pm

Vicky@Raise3D wrote:Yes, that is biggest difference between V1 and V2, 6 or 7 fins on heat sink.
Actually newly made machines should all be V2. We have upgraded V2 early last year.

Thanks for the reply Vicky. I am new to Raise3D but not new to 3D Printing (I teach 3D Printing using a Tinkerine and my kid built a Kossel Delta). I have several minor issues with the N2 V2, but not really sure how to post them.

1. I can't seem to make a new Post?

2. I can't attach an image (I have to put the image on a website, which I can do but it seems awkward)
B.Sc (Chemistry), B.Ed (High School) Diploma Counselling
40 years coding. Teach: Robotics, Coding, Animation and 3D Printing. I research Music Notation
Train: Rugby Players and Recurrent Neural Networks
Twitter: @rocksetta https://twitter.com/rocksetta

NewbPilot

Postby NewbPilot » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:00 pm

jerteach wrote:
Vicky@Raise3D wrote:Yes, that is biggest difference between V1 and V2, 6 or 7 fins on heat sink.
Actually newly made machines should all be V2. We have upgraded V2 early last year.

2. I can't attach an image (I have to put the image on a website, which I can do but it seems awkward)

When replying, under the reply box is 3 buttons, Safe Draft, Preview, and submit. Under that is an OPTIONS tab and an Attachment tab. Click the attachment tab, brows and upload the file, press PLACE INLINE, preview your post, boom, pictures

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:26 pm

I guess you are doing reply at Quick Reply box.
There is another opinion below called Full Editor & Preview. Inside there, you can add attachment.

If you want to establish a new thread, you need to back to http://forum.raise3d.com/ and choose a board to release you thread first. We have 7 boards currently. Then choose New Topic to start a new thread.

Return to “General”