Shipping rates

Thoughts about Raise3D, 3D printing and making in general.
gizmo91

Shipping rates

Postby gizmo91 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:19 am

Why is shipping so much on Raise3D store? Tried to purchase 2 rolls of filament and they want $24 to ship from California to Maryland?

xygote

Re: Shipping rates

Postby xygote » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:06 pm

I posted another thread about this and they said they are working on it a couple of weeks ago.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:04 am

Please check again. We have adjusted the shipping cost of US last week.

woofy

Postby woofy » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:43 am

Vicky,

What about the UK?
$25 shipping within the UK is very expensive, and applies if I want a kilo of filament or a light weight nozzle.
Could you please look at offering realistic graduated shipping rates in the UK.
Raise3D N2+, Ultimaker2 & UP plus printers.

John@Raise3D

Postby John@Raise3D » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:27 pm

For EU customer, under 30Kg, it is $25 flat from EU warehouse to most countries in EU.

Sebastian

Postby Sebastian » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:39 pm

Would you be able to send your products to Amazon.de for fulfillment? That would give way better shipping rates.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:31 am

Thanks for you suggestion! We will consider Amazon to be our partner in near future.

Rockman

Postby Rockman » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:02 pm

Also include
Amazon . ca for your Canadian clients too
:)

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:51 am

Well noted. Will back to sales department.

2CNK

Postby 2CNK » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:11 am

Yes, I have ordered spare parts and OUCH the shipping was terrible for a Canadian.

I would love more Raise3D premium PLA filament but the shipping cost is a real barrier.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:31 am

2CNK wrote:Yes, I have ordered spare parts and OUCH the shipping was terrible for a Canadian.

I would love more Raise3D premium PLA filament but the shipping cost is a real barrier.

All the orders for Canada are shipping from US warehouse. We will check from US side whether the shipping rates to Canada have any space to adjust.

shiftyjonno

Postby shiftyjonno » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:29 am

I'd love to place an order for about 8 rolls of Raise3d Premium PLA as I've had great results from it.

The shipping cost to New Zealand is astounding though ...

In this example of just 4 rolls, the total cost in $NZ also puts me over the customs tax allowance which means I'd be liable for customs tax of 15% on top ... making it over NZ$100 per roll.

I've tried a few PLA's and nothing works quite like the Raise3D premium.

Please Raise3D ... can something be done about the high shipping costs?

Raise3D - Checkout - Google Chrome_2017-03-15_19-22-45.png

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:04 am

shiftyjonno wrote:I'd love to place an order for about 8 rolls of Raise3d Premium PLA as I've had great results from it.

The shipping cost to New Zealand is astounding though ...

In this example of just 4 rolls, the total cost in $NZ also puts me over the customs tax allowance which means I'd be liable for customs tax of 15% on top ... making it over NZ$100 per roll.

I've tried a few PLA's and nothing works quite like the Raise3D premium.

Please Raise3D ... can something be done about the high shipping costs?

Raise3D - Checkout - Google Chrome_2017-03-15_19-22-45.png

Which warehouse did you choose?
Have you checked with CN warehouse?
If still not a proper value, please shoot a mail to sales@raise3d.com.

shiftyjonno

Postby shiftyjonno » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:53 pm

The warehouse was Mainland China. There were no options to choose another warehouse.
I'll make enquiries at sales@raise3d.com

I've been getting great results from eSun PLA+ in black, but the Raise3d brand still looks and prints better.

Thanks Vicky

NewbPilot

Postby NewbPilot » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:04 pm

Vicky@Raise3D wrote:Please check again. We have adjusted the shipping cost of US last week.

Rates are still CRAZY. Just placed order for extruder board, 2 thermo, 2 heater cart, 2 fan. Tiny order. ground is $15 and 3 day is $31. You could put all of those items in a small USPS Priority Box for $7 and I would get it in two days. Not happy.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:20 am

NewbPilot wrote:
Vicky@Raise3D wrote:Please check again. We have adjusted the shipping cost of US last week.

Rates are still CRAZY. Just placed order for extruder board, 2 thermo, 2 heater cart, 2 fan. Tiny order. ground is $15 and 3 day is $31. You could put all of those items in a small USPS Priority Box for $7 and I would get it in two days. Not happy.

If you have USPS account, can you please shoot a mail to sales@raise3d.com. They may can help you change to USPS.

NewbPilot

Postby NewbPilot » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:02 pm

Vicky@Raise3D wrote:
NewbPilot wrote:

If you have USPS account, can you please shoot a mail to sales@raise3d.com. They may can help you change to USPS.

I think I am most upset about this because I paid the $250 for my N2 to ship on Monday, it was supposed to ship on Monday, then supposed to ship per John oin Tuesday. Then it didnt ship until Friday. Then for the N1 spares I need, I already paid the $15 for UPS ground, but that's double the price for it to take a week to get to me! At 7.15 it would be here in 2 days. Honestly, it makes me hesitate ordering anything again. Time and money are the two most important factors when I order on line. I know no one else has the parts I need for my Raise3D Printers - it's just a little upsetting to pay so much and get so little.

That said, You actually dont need an account with USPS! The standard rates for Priority shipping for everyone in the US from the US Postal Service are:
http://pe.usps.com/text/dmm300/Notice123.htm#_c031
Small Box - $7.15
Medium Box - 13.60
Large box - 18.85

It may be that most US operations are guided by the China team. And i know that when ordering from Banggood, post from China is slow and not a lot of options. USPS is pretty easy to use :)

The guys at WANHAO USA in Miami ship everything USPS flat rate priority. I do my shipping for http://jetprints.biz via Paypal. It gives me a price on small boxes of $6.65, i print the label and i just drop it off at any post office. I am SURE the team out in California is using something like a Pitney Bowes system for UPS, and it also can do USPS. I order from a lot of small business for my drones and quads, and they all use USPS priority mail.

Sorry to vent, but it's frustrating to have two negative experiences in one week when I just spend $2500 on a new printer after spending $2000 on a new printer 6 months ago.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:22 pm

NewbPilot wrote:
Vicky@Raise3D wrote:
NewbPilot wrote:

I think I am most upset about this because I paid the $250 for my N2 to ship on Monday, it was supposed to ship on Monday, then supposed to ship per John oin Tuesday. Then it didnt ship until Friday. Then for the N1 spares I need, I already paid the $15 for UPS ground, but that's double the price for it to take a week to get to me! At 7.15 it would be here in 2 days. Honestly, it makes me hesitate ordering anything again. Time and money are the two most important factors when I order on line. I know no one else has the parts I need for my Raise3D Printers - it's just a little upsetting to pay so much and get so little.

That said, You actually dont need an account with USPS! The standard rates for Priority shipping for everyone in the US from the US Postal Service are:
http://pe.usps.com/text/dmm300/Notice123.htm#_c031
Small Box - $7.15
Medium Box - 13.60
Large box - 18.85

It may be that most US operations are guided by the China team. And i know that when ordering from Banggood, post from China is slow and not a lot of options. USPS is pretty easy to use :)

The guys at WANHAO USA in Miami ship everything USPS flat rate priority. I do my shipping for http://jetprints.biz via Paypal. It gives me a price on small boxes of $6.65, i print the label and i just drop it off at any post office. I am SURE the team out in California is using something like a Pitney Bowes system for UPS, and it also can do USPS. I order from a lot of small business for my drones and quads, and they all use USPS priority mail.

Sorry to vent, but it's frustrating to have two negative experiences in one week when I just spend $2500 on a new printer after spending $2000 on a new printer 6 months ago.

I'm so sorry about the high shipping rate for you. But I'm not 100% sure about whether we have better choice.
I believe if you can give us a phone call to discuss about the matters, that will be perfect.

Return to “General”