Recruiting and Selecting RaiseCloud Closed Beta Testers

Vicky@Raise3D

Recruiting and Selecting RaiseCloud Closed Beta Testers

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:31 pm

We invite you to take part in our Raise Cloud Closed Beta testing program.
Raise Cloud is a cloud-based printing management software, which enables the users remotely monitor and control 3D printers to achieve automated job printing. (See Detailed Introduction: https://cloud.raise3d.com/html/release.html)
With the support of beta testers, we are able to elevate our 3D printing solutions to a higher quality level before releasing them. As a participant, you can share your ideas, and together, we can create the best product possible. When you join our Beta Testing Program, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:

• Getting a look at the new product before anyone else;
• The pleasure of finding unsuspected bugs and providing your suggestions;
• Improving the newest software as a result of testing;

If you have 3 or more of any model Raise3D Printer, a team of 3 or more users/operators, your Raise3D Printers are connected to your local network and have access to the internet then here’s how to get started.

- How to Participate:

Application only takes a few minutes and gives you an immediate access to all beta-testing products along with up-to-date releases information.
Please fill in application form through link below, read carefully the Raise 3D Cloud Agreement for beta testers and submit your request.
https://kwiksurveys.com/s/eujn6YuT

Murphyslawjackpads

Re: Recruiting and Selecting RaiseCloud Closed Beta Testers

Postby Murphyslawjackpads » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:32 am

Done
hope to see whats in store soon.

robpauza

Postby robpauza » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:56 am

Vicky@Raise3D wrote:• The pleasure of finding unsuspected bugs...

Haha :lol:

Cloud management sounds interesting for sure, but prob not for me since I just have 1 printer.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:01 am

robpauza wrote:
Vicky@Raise3D wrote:• The pleasure of finding unsuspected bugs...

Haha :lol:

Cloud management sounds interesting for sure, but prob not for me since I just have 1 printer.

The next batch beta test which will open for more users will start around November.

Jetguy

Postby Jetguy » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:55 pm

I will say this, probably the one thing I consider good that Raise 3D has going is cloud.
It might not be perfect, but I've yet to find a major problem or something I hated.

I really hope some of you get to try this out, it solves some of the remote access problems over the internet VS local network that many of you have asked for.
N1.jpg

Iamkar33m

Postby Iamkar33m » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:59 pm

Jetguy wrote:I will say this, probably the one thing I consider good that Raise 3D has going is cloud.
It might not be perfect, but I've yet to find a major problem or something I hated.

I really hope some of you get to try this out, it solves some of the remote access problems over the internet VS local network that many of you have asked for.
N1.jpg

But you have to spend a minimum of $9k to try it out. :shock:

Jetguy

Postby Jetguy » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:54 pm

Agreed, this is really a function that solves so many requests, like notification requests and so forth. To limit it to a handful of users is a crying shame. Beta or not, this is what folks have been asking for.
Example of the notification settings page.
Emails you when a print it done, emails you when a printer is in error, emails when one drops off the network.
Notification options.jpg

Jetguy

Postby Jetguy » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:58 pm

Again, to me, they are going about this wrong too.
If you wanted to sell printers and are aiming to further your market- THIS is what you show people, your cloud function. Get them involved and reason to buy a Raise 3D over another brand that doesn't have this kind of cloud integration.

Prop-Fiction

Postby Prop-Fiction » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:18 pm

How to get this for me ?
Es gibt kein das „geht nicht“, immer nur eine Frage des Geldes oder der Zeit.

Schlaf wird überbewertet.

My Costume website
http://www.prop-fiction.de

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:42 pm

Jetguy wrote:Again, to me, they are going about this wrong too.
If you wanted to sell printers and are aiming to further your market- THIS is what you show people, your cloud function. Get them involved and reason to buy a Raise 3D over another brand that doesn't have this kind of cloud integration.

The cloud system is still under developing, we want to open the first batch test with limited users so that we can handle .
We will open the second batch test for more customers who own printer under 3 units around November.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:43 pm

Prop-Fiction wrote:How to get this for me ?

- How to Participate:

Application only takes a few minutes and gives you an immediate access to all beta-testing products along with up-to-date releases information.
Please fill in application form through link below, read carefully the Raise 3D Cloud Agreement for beta testers and submit your request.
https://kwiksurveys.com/s/eujn6YuT

Return to “RaiseCloud”