Surchauffe de la résolution

Kenny

Surchauffe de la résolution

Postby Kenny » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:58 pm

Hello,
after a lot of problem of stuck strand I share you my improvement for the cooling of engines. After 200 hours of printing always no problem has to indicate !

10.jpg

11.jpg

Simply two collected aluminum radiators on an old printer and two ventilators Noctua NF-A4x20 FLX...

dinogoal

Re: Surchauffe de la résolution

Postby dinogoal » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:16 pm

Kenny - Love the ingenuity. How much does this limit the build area?

JamesW

Postby JamesW » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:17 pm

Thank you for posting this solution. What filament and brand are you printing with? Specifically I am interested in you have been able to use non-Raise3d PLA. I like the consistency/color of the Raise3d Premium stuff but I don't want to use it all the time. I want to be able to print with PVA too sometimes.

Kenny

Postby Kenny » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:49 pm

dinogoal wrote:Kenny - Love the ingenuity. How much does this limit the build area?

No limitation, it just passes above !

JamesW wrote:Thank you for posting this solution. What filament and brand are you printing with? Specifically I am interested in you have been able to use non-Raise3d PLA. I like the consistency/color of the Raise3d Premium stuff but I don't want to use it all the time. I want to be able to print with PVA too sometimes.

Then on the photo it is of the raise but I also have to print successfully of the PVA " PrimaSelect ", PLA " PrimaSelect " and "BQ"

dinogoal

Postby dinogoal » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:36 pm

Thanks for the reply Kenny...
I was wondering does this limit how close the extruder assembly can get to the frame, and assuming so by how much? I assume there are locations where the fan/heat sink assembly attached will contact the frame, belts or other internal components (similar to the location shown on your second picture)?

dinogoal

Postby dinogoal » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:32 pm

Duhhh...I realize now what you are saying Kenny. The extruder assembly, and hence the fans you added, stay above the frame and everything else, so it won't interfere with the machine in any way. Got it!

Kenny

Postby Kenny » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:32 pm

dinogoal wrote:Duhhh...I realize now what you are saying Kenny. The extruder assembly, and hence the fans you added, stay above the frame and everything else, so it won't interfere with the machine in any way. Got it!

Exactly !

KS_Husker

Postby KS_Husker » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:14 pm

Looks like a great idea. I may have to look into something similar. Thanks for sharing.

dm7864

Postby dm7864 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:08 am

Kenny, Great idea I see these fans on amazon but where do you plug them in. Also I assume you fan the fans out to draw away heat ?
Can you post photos of fans with how and where you plugged them into

Return to “Pro2 Series”