How to clear hot ends, and nozzels after syspected heat creap

Spikeysonic

How to clear hot ends, and nozzels after syspected heat creap

Postby Spikeysonic » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:23 am

How do I clear blockages caused by suspected heat creap? I have a dula bond tech whihc is just having its gear skipping so knock knock knoc. I have one nozzel on extruder 1 (left) which was just used for PET G and the other PVA. After a failed print I noticed I could not load or unload the PETG and had to take off the bond tech and the hot end and thought I managed to clear it all using a cleaning filment and a blow torch and likewise the PVA . When cleaning the PVA I noticed lots of dark brown bead like elements but that was just on the removed nozzel, tries guitar wire as well.

When put together still gettign jamming, the PVA wont go through the PET G wont go either way. How do I clear it all and go back to normal?

Do I have to replace the ptfe tubes the throat can I do this with minimla taking apart to avoif issues in clambrating the level height etc

Shelton

Re: How to clear hot ends, and nozzels after syspected heat creap

Postby Shelton » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:28 am

Check by cleaning rod where you have the blockage. What part of the printhead? Upper or lower? Than remove components to clean it.

Spikeysonic

Postby Spikeysonic » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:22 pm

tried to push down cleaning g rod. I have some push with the pva extruder the PETGone does not move at all with a rod. I'm not sure where in the print head tgejamis only that last time it would notice at alliad orunliad.Now it can move a bit before jamming when unloading or back down to load.its like it has a knot on itwhc gets caught

Spikeysonic

Postby Spikeysonic » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:26 pm

Shelton wrote:Check by cleaning rod where you have the blockage. What part of the printhead? Upper or lower? Than remove components to clean it.

how do I taken apart and what do need to take apart? Exactly as how. Plus the what do piI do and dont? The troatappears jammed in the hot end Worried that twisting thismak break it

Return to “N Series”