PET G Jammed solid between gear in bond tech (left extruder) and Hot End.

Spikeysonic

Postby Spikeysonic » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:05 am

I was printing PVA in the right Bondtech and PET G in the left. Have been having success. Last printI found very much failed in a afro of stringy mess. Under all this I noticed it had printed 1 cm before a layer shift of about 5mm.

When I tried to reprint both extruders were jammed, and knocking. I managed to get the PVA out and clean out material with a lot of brown debries fracments in the white PVA and now its working.

However the left extruder with the PETG is rock solid jammed, the gear is just knocking, pulling it out from the top snapped it off a the top of the hole under the gear wheel. Have tried loading and unloading before it snapped, neither worked and the cleaning rod has no effect.

Help please recently got the thing serviced, Would like to avoid it agan especially as that was a freebie and Im broke.

Also is there a way of doing this without taking off the hot end and having to recalibrate the levelling etc and withtou riskign a broken throught and a £90 bill for a new hotend.

I also have been using separate nozzels for each material

Return to “N Series”