Installing Bondtech have I accidently broke a pin on the breakout board ribbon cable socket or is it suppose to b missng

Spikeysonic

Installing Bondtech have I accidently broke a pin on the breakout board ribbon cable socket or is it suppose to b missng

Postby Spikeysonic » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:15 pm

Trying to install a Bond Tech double etruder and trying to put it back together

Is this pin supposed to be missing? The inner middle pin on the breakout board , ribbon cable socket.

Has this broken off when removing the ribbon cable.

Also does the tab point to the outside and whihc was does the white cable attach to the socket to the left in ic or large green cable connector on the right.

What goes in the far top left white socket.

Do I need to remove the ribbon cable socket set and solder in a new one or is there a way to replace just the pin and soder that in?

Also I was told to remove an inner cable chain link, how do I do this please
Attachments
Raise 3d Missing pin Sept 20 2018.jpg
Note inner middle pin missing,

Charles

Re: Installing Bondtech have I accidently broke a pin on the breakout board ribbon cable socket or is it suppose to b mi

Postby Charles » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:27 am

yes, it is supposed to be missing. It helps you put it in the correct orientation.

Spikeysonic

Re: Installing Bondtech have I accidently broke a pin on the breakout board ribbon cable socket or is it suppose to b mi

Postby Spikeysonic » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:21 am

Do you know how i remove the first inner cable chain link fo the ribbon cable can reach the socket better please

Return to “N Series”