Lack of Timely Tech Support -- OFFER TO PAY FOR HELP!

Flightrider

Lack of Timely Tech Support -- OFFER TO PAY FOR HELP!

Postby Flightrider » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:44 am

I am extremely disappointed that it has take over a month and I still don't have my N1 with about 20 hours on it running again. R3D's actual hardware support is dismal at best -- essentially an email exchange of photos and hints that has proven unsuccessful at solving my problem. Meanwhile my machine collects dust.

I'M GLAD THAT I DO NOT RELY ON THIS MACHINE TO PRODUCE INCOME. And cannot imagine what it would be like to have a farm of these machines and have my revenue effected while I await slow coming and not so helpful answers.

What I'd like to find is someone who understands this machine to get on a video chat with me and assist me to trouble shoot the problem. I tend to believe it could be done effectively. I'd be willing to pay someone who can help. So PLEASE consider this request even if you aren't that savy! Anything's better than waiting for nothing.

Meanwhile, I find it hard to get excited about buying a Pro2 or ANY OTHER MACHINE from R3D until they get their act together. It's good to develop new products, but you ALSO need to take care of your current customers who invested in your idea and made you successful.

Dave

Vicky@Raise3D

Re: Lack of Timely Tech Support -- OFFER TO PAY FOR HELP!

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:46 pm

Have you ever tried shoot a phone call to our tech support or your issue can only be solved by video communication?

Flightrider

Postby Flightrider » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:45 am

@Vicky,
Thanks for the response. I've phoned tech support several times over the last month and specifically ask for a video call at least once. Sam T is handling this ticket. He writes a few sentences, asks me to do this or that, then I might not get a response for 2 or 3 days. EXTREMELY SLOW process. This isn't what most people imagine for tech support. What you would expect would be to go through a step by step process to isolate the issue -- over the phone --- video call, whatever until you isolate the issue. Look back at my first post on this issue... several weeks back.

I'd like to ask you to contact him and read the messages that have gone back and forth. If you could do anything to expedite this process, I'd appreciate it.

Dave

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:36 pm

Sorry about the troubles brought to you. We will upgrade your ticket to a higher tier tech to follow up.
The higher tier tech will reach to you today.

Flightrider

Postby Flightrider » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:45 am

@Vickie...
THANK YOU SO MUCH! Stephen from tech support contacted me about 2PM EST. I called him back at 5PM EST when I could be at home by the machine and within 5 minutes, we had the machine running on the left nozzle. After a couple suggestions and finding that I had accidentally loaded Single nozzle firmware, I had both nozzles up and running a few minutes later. She's printing away as I write this after a long month. Thanks again for your help.

Dave

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:42 pm

Good to know the printer back to work. Thanks for your update.

Return to “N Series”