[BUG][IM-3.1.0.1545]Tab in windows jumps to Cancel. OK can not be selected.

Please post your suggestions for software changes here
Noren

[BUG][IM-3.1.0.1545]Tab in windows jumps to Cancel. OK can not be selected.

Postby Noren » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:46 pm

Title: [When I am in the template dialog windows. I can not easily select OK with the keyboard. Tab selects Cancel, not OK. And shortcut CMD+O doesn't work.]

Description: [In the Create, Edit & Duplicate Template dialog windows. As well as in all the Advanced Settings tabs. The tab key on my keyboard switches the focus away from the OK key to the Cancel key. So when I press enter I cancel instead of confirm and save my changes.]

Version: [3.1.0.1545]

Language: [Swedish system, English IdeaMaker]

Operation System: [Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.3 (17D102)]

GPU: [NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2 GB / Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB]

How to trigger the bug: [Press tab several times in any of the above mentioned windows. The focus is shifted from the OK button to the Cancel button.]

Bonus bug:
When the Advanced settings window is first open and the Layer tab is shown. The OK button is selected.
But as soon as I have moved the mouse pointer to any text field. And when switch to another tab in the Advanced settings. The focus jumps from the OK button to the Cancel button.
So it's really easy to change the settings and press enter and think that you have done som changes. But you have missed that you pressed Cancel by mistake since the focus on the button changed.

Expected Result: [That the focus remains on OK, not cancel.]

Real Result: [Switches focus to the Cancel button]

It's also common practice in Mac apps that I can use CMD+[The first letter of the UI-button-name] to select and press that button. In this case I should be able to press CMD+O to select and press the OK button. (The same goes for any other button of course).
I tend to use my keyboard for the UI-navigation in mac apps as much as I can.

---
When tabbing the options I end up on Cancel instead of OK. OK is not available via the keyboard at all. :(
Skärmavbild 2018-03-23 kl. 21.37.45.png

Skärmavbild 2018-03-23 kl. 21.37.49.png

Skärmavbild 2018-03-23 kl. 21.37.53.png

Skärmavbild 2018-03-23 kl. 21.37.59.png

Vicky@Raise3D

Re: [BUG][IM-3.1.0.1545]Tab in windows jumps to Cancel. OK can not be selected.

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:09 am

We will focus all to be on "Ok" or confirmed.

Return to “Software”